2022 Cassopolis Community Leader Scholarship
Congratulations to our 2022 scholarship recipients, Anna Leach and Kennedy Westrate!
Community is the cornerstone of Cassopolis Main Street’s mission. We are true
believers in the positive impact an individual can have in their community and we
believe in supporting the next generation of leaders. For this reason, we created the
Cassopolis Community Leader Scholarship and will be awarding two (2) graduating
seniors $1,000 each. One scholarship will be awarded to a senior pursuing a college
or university degree and one scholarship will be awarded to a senior pursuing
trade/vocational school, certificate program, apprenticeship, etc. The winning
applicants will be individuals who embody the qualities of a leader and have
demonstrated a deep-rooted interest in community involvement and improvement.
Completed applications are due on April 29th, 2022 and should be emailed to
firstname.lastname@example.org or turned in to the Cassopolis Municipal Complex,
121 N. Disbrow. Entries will be scored by the Cassopolis Main Street Committee and
the selected scholarship recipients will be announced by the end of June.
- Will be graduating from Cassopolis Ross Beatty High School in the Spring of 2022
- Will be pursuing post-secondary education after graduation (college/university, trade school, vocational training, apprenticeship, etc.)
- Has made a positive impact in the Cassopolis community
- Will be able to provide proof of graduation
- Will be able to provide proof of enrollment in post-secondary education